While I am certainly not one to use this app, as I live in the USA, those in London that ride public transportation may find this app to be quite useful. As the company puts it, the UK’s best-selling travel app has made its way to Android phones and you can instantly know when your bus will be arriving at any of London’s 20,000 bus stops. You can get the lite version of Buschecker by Fat Attitude LTD. which offers you a 30 day free trial of it’s full features. Otherwise you’ll be paying about $1.95 for all its features. They include:
- Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
- Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
- Full route maps for all London Bus Routes – see exactly where your bus goes.
- Service information – diversions/closures/cancellations.
- Home screen widget – live arrivals for your favourite stops.
- Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
- Details bus stop information – routes/map location/direction.
- Map/route number display – find the right bus to get you home!
Hit the break below to get your free trial of what is considered one of the best apps for traveling by the likes of BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent and Wired UK. While this app doesn’t work for me, I would certainly recommend anyone in or traveling to the UK in giving this a shot and letting us know what you think in the comment section below. Also if you’re interested you can check the video on it below. Enjoy!