We’ve been telling you about the LG Spectrum for a about a month now, and it looks like we have concrete evidence that Big Red will release it on January 19th according to the leaked documents below. This will essentially be Verizon’s version of the Optimus HD or Nitro HD. We’re also expecting this to be one of Verizon’s first LTE global phones.
Full specs include:
- 4.5″ True HD IPS display, protected by Gorilla Glass
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 processor
- 8MP rear camera, shoots 1080p video
- 1.3MP front camera
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of on-board storage, 16GB micro SD card pre-installed
- 4G LTE
- Mobile hotspot shares up to 10 connections
- Android 2.3
- 1830mAh battery (optional 3000mAh extended battery available at launch)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Dimensions: 5.33″ x 2.71″ x .41″
- Weight: 4.99 oz.
We will certainly get our hands on this one next week at CES so stay tuned.