Over the weekend we told you that T-Mobile had some devices for a super mega lauch day on November 2nd. Now we have a lot more insight due to a leaked roadmap, plus we have another release the week after.
- LG Maxx QWERTY: This one was leaked on T-Mobile’s YouTube account. It has a physical landscape-sliding QWERTY keyboard. Priced to be $129 with a two-year contract.
- LG Maxx: Without the QWERTY and also leaked via T-Mobile’s YouTube account. Priced at $129 on-contract.
- Samsung Ancora: Could the successor to the Exhibit 4G or could be the Galaxy W. Pricing will be $99 on-contract.
- Huawei Tallsome: Most likely the 7-inch MediaPad. Cost will be $199 on contract.
- Samsung Robin: This is probably the Galaxy Tab Plus which is the replacement for the Galaxy Tab. Pricing will be $299 on contract.
One item to note is they have the dates for the HTC Amaze 4G and Samsung Galaxy S II wrong. We are not sure what the reason is, but the rest of the dates appear to be correct. The Amaze 4G and Galaxy S II will both launch on 10/12/11 which was previously announced.