Yesterday at Adobe Max 2011 Adobe introduced six new Touch Apps for Android tablets which lets you design, edit, and elegantly present your work. Intuitive touchscreen features give you easy, precise control whether you use your fingers or a stylus. You can even transfer files through Adobe Creative Cloud for further editing in Adobe Creative Suite. The Touch Apps will debut in November for a price of $9.99 each.
Here’s the rundown:
- Adobe Photoshop Touch: Transform images freely using core Photoshop features in an app custom-built for tablets.
- Adobe Proto: Create interactive wireframes and prototypes of websites and mobile apps.
- Adobe Ideas: Design virtually anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes.
- Adobe Debut: Present Creative Suite designs anywhere with confidence, convenience, and complete control.
- Adobe Collage: Capture ideas and concepts by combining images, drawings, and text into conceptual moodboards.
- Adobe Kuler: Create, explore, download, and share color themes that can inspire any design project.
Demo video after the break