If you’re not familiar with WaveSecure, then I suggest you check out their webpage as they will be the next app we give away to our faithful TalkAndroid readers. Comparable to Apple’s MobileMe service, WaveSecure has a lot of desirable features:
- Back up your data for protection – Choose to back up data straight from your Android phone or remotely on the web.
- Restore your data when needed – WaveSecure lets you restore your SMS and contacts stored online to your phone.
- Lock and secure your Android phone – Our mobile security service will automatically lock your phone once it detects a SIM change.
- Track and locate your mobile – Once WaveSecure detects the insertion of a new SIM card, your buddy will get a SMS alert so you can contact the person who has found or stolen your device.
- Wipe your data – Trigger a remote wipe from WaveSecure site to delete all private data on your Android phone. Contacts, messages, photos, videos including those on your removable media card can be deleted, too.
- For an in-depth list of features or to download the trial go here
Sounds great right? I thought so. That’s why we have 20 copies to give away to our loyal TalkAndroid followers. This app normally is $19.99 with a 1 year subscription, so that’s $400 worth of app we’re giving away!
As for how to enter, we’re going to do it a bit differently READ THESE CAREFULLY:
- Comment on this post (using the same name as you have on Facebook) with “I like TalkAndroid on Facebook!”
- Head on over to http://www.facebook.com/talkandroid and like us
- Like the post for this contest on our Facebook wall (there should be NO comments on our facebook wall about this, just likes)
Thats it! Now for the rules:
- 1 entry per person
- 20 copies will be given away
- Contest ends on 7/14 at 12am CST
- Use the same name in the comments as your name on Facebook (if you’re already “Liking” us on Facebook, then just follow step 2 above)
EDIT: Ok since some people are a little confused, here’s EXACTLY what you have to do: