Still looking for a good, sleek, crisp and streamlined UI in your next weather application? Look no further. Developer pfluger, a former Blackberry coder turned Android, has put together this little weather app for your convenience. BeWeather for Android offers an aesthetically pleasing interface with forecasts ranging in appearance from 11 different widgets. In addition, the app is ridiculously customizable all the way from its fonts to its icons and colors. Features like 7-day forecasts, location tracking and access to nearby weather stations are sure to make this app a hit. Check out the extensive list of features from the developer himself. If you like what you see, you can head on over to the application thread and give it a go. Feel free to provide as much feedback as you can to the developer so as to improve the application across multiple devices. Enjoy!
– Current conditions including “Feels like” temperature, wind, pressure, dew point, humidity.
– Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition videos
– 7-day forecast with high/low temperature and precipitation probability
– 24-hour forecast with temperature, precipitation probability, wind and humidity
– Track your location via GPS/cell
– Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
– Built-in animated radar and satellite maps (US only)
– Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service’s radar maps!
– 6 Homescreen widgets with a total of 11 different widgets. Fully customizable
– Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
– Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc) to any location.
– Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
– Completely customize BeWeather using iconsets, fonts and colors