The latest version of the Adobe Flash Player has been listed with a few bug fixes and security holes plugged. This brings it to version 10.3, which is available in the Android Market now for updating. The list of fixes is as follows;
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices. (2853030)
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed. (2852889)
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml. (2834793)
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video. (2855425)
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices. (2855957)
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games. (2874651)
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.