The folks over at Pocketnow have discovered — thanks to some details on a few leaked ROM’s — that HTC is planning two new LTE phones for AT&T, the HTC Holiday and HTC Lead. Some of the specs we know are:
- Both have 1.2 gig dual-core processors
- The Holiday has 1 GB of internal RAM while the Lead has 768 MB
- The Lead has a 4.3-inch WVGA screen, while the Holiday has a 4.5-inch qHD display
- The Lead has only a 5 MP rear camera, while the Holiday has a front 1.3 MP camera and a 8 MP rear camera
- The Lead supports Bluetooth 3.0 while the Holiday supports Bluetooth 4.0
- Both phones run the Qualcomm MSM8660 baseband chip for HSPA+ and LTE support, as well as the Adreno 220 GPU
These both look like fairly powerful phones, so we’ll totally be keeping an eye on them as more information becomes available.