Ever want to keep thorough notes, but they’re so important you just can’t have them laying openly and unsecure on your device? Yeah, me too. CryptoNotes for Android can help resolve the issue. CryptoNotes, by eGenesis2, allows you to password protect your program, encrypt and decrypt notes using a 128 bit encryption and allows you to backup and restore to the SD card. In addition, there are options to sort your notes alphabetically for easy access. Ready to organize your life by getting your notes in order, all while having the peace of mind in knowing your notes are secure? Head on over to TalkAndroid’s app database for more info and to get the download. And don’t forget to let us know what you think of the app in the comments below. Know of a better note taking app? Do you favor Evernote or Shuffle over CryptoNotes? Let us know in the comments. Hit the break for more pics and to check out the developers info.
From the developer:
Works on Android 2.1+
Tested on several devices:
– Epic 4G
– Evo 4G
– Galaxy Tab
– Internet Permission: Used ONLY for the Ads.
– Write to External Storage: Used in the Backup/Restore feature.
– Vibrate Control: Used for notifications and errors.
** Comments Welcome, I will try and add/fix any feature/problem encountered. **
Version 1.1 Updates:
– Fixed Notes List overflow problem when subject line is to long.
– Subject line is no longer required. The first 50 characters are used. (Thanks Tien for the comment).
New Features Coming Soon:
– Font Control for the Home screen.
– Optimization for Tablets.
Latest version: 1.1 (for Android version 2.1 and higher)