Despite rumors to the contrary, the 2018 FIFA World Cup is not the only major sporting event being held this month; tennis fans will no doubt be aware that we are heading into the second last week of Wimbledon. Besides using the Google Assistant on your Google Home device to keep up to date with the progress of your favorite tennis players, you can also find out some fun facts about the sport and the history of Wimbledon via these Easter Eggs. Don’t worry soccer football fans, Google hasn’t forgotten you, there are a bunch of 2018 World Cup Easter Eggs just for you.
To access the Easter eggs, all you have to do is start by saying “Hey Google” and one of the following commands:
- Do you know any Wimbledon facts?
- Can you play tennis? Are you good at tennis?
- What are you doing during Wimbledon?
- Do you know any tennis player rituals?
- Who is your favorite tennis player?
- Do you like tennis?
Google says that there are multiple responses for each of the Easter Eggs, which means you can learn even more about Wimbledon. Football fans can also get into the Easter Egg action with the following commands:
- Do you like football?
- Who’s your favorite football player?
- Give me a football ritual?
- Give me a football chant?
- What country will you be rooting for in the game?
- I don’t care about the World Cup.
- My team just lost the game.
- Who do you think has the best style in the World Cup?
- What are you doing for the World Cup?
- My team is now playing in the World Cup.
- Do you know any soccer expressions?
- Do you have any good football tactics?
- What do you think will happen this World Cup?
- Tell me a fact about football.
As with the tennis Easter Eggs, Google Assistant has multiple answers lined up for each command. Let us know in the comments below if you find any that aren’t mentioned above.