If you’re in the market for a password manager, you’ll want to take a glance at Password Boss. Not only is it a well-rounded password manager, but right now you can save up to 93% off the list price. Not a bad deal for never having to worry about your passwords ever again.
It’s secure, supports 2FA, can store an unlimited number of passwords, and has an easy way to share passwords with others.
- Use one master password to fill in unique usernames & passwords for different websites
- Store an unlimited number of passwords
- Auto-fill forms on websites w/ saved passwords
- Access your passwords anywhere w/ syncing across devices
- Share passwords w/ unlimited number of people
- Prevent data theft by deleting data from lost devices & utilizing 2-step verification
There are a few different tiers of Password Boss depending on how many devices you have. The three device tier subscription will run $19, the five device tier will cost $25, and the unlimited device package is $35, which are discounts of 86%, 90%, and 93% respectively.
Buy it now: Talk Android Deals