The Ticwatch 2 is a smartwatch that wants to make things simpler instead of more complex. There’s no complicated operating system or anything here, just a solid watch with enough smart features to keep up with your daily life.
It’s not just a smartwatch, though; the Ticwatch 2 does an excellent job of tracking your fitness goals. Steps, calories, heart rate, distance, you name it.
- Proprietary Ticwear OS is easy to use
- Intuitive sports app lets you track your fitness goals on the watch
- Call & text capabilities allow you to stay connected without holding your phone constantly
- Built-in GPS tracks distance & helps you know where you are at all times
- Fast wireless recharging lets you get back up & running w/ less hassle
The watch normally costs $199, but you can shave 15% off that price and pick it up for $169 right now.
Buy it now: Talk Android Deals