Sharing files among friends, family, and coworkers can be a huge source of stress. It can get much worse if you not only need to share things, but also collaborate and work on those same files. If that’s ever a problem for you, you’re going to love Droplr.
Droplr is a service that allows you to quickly upload files from your computer or phone where up to three other users can see and work with those files almost immediately. Whether you’re dealing with text documents, a screen capture, shortened links, or just about anything else you can think of, Droplr is here to make your collaboration easier.
- Collaborate w/ up to three users on a single account
- Use the new Boards feature to create & share boards w/ team members around concepts, ideas, projects, & more
- Snag images or videos of your screen & have them share-ready in a few quick clicks
- Record as an image or gif & pop a link in a chat or email in seconds
- Annotate screenshots for further clarity
- Shorten links for easier sharing
- Share only what you want to show w/ previews
- Control when what you share disappears & password protect Drops for added security
- Tag Drops w/ keywords for simple organization
- Select any part of your screen to record & pause or mute audio during recording
- Write Markdown notes & share code snippets w/ syntax-highlighting
- Drag & drop gifs right from the browser
- Integrate w/ Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Docs, Asana, Hipchat, Twitter, Basecamp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, & many more
Right now on Talk Android deals you can save up to 90% off of a subscription Droplr’s fantastic service. The four-year subscription will cost $39, down from the normal $399 price point, and a single year will only cost you $19.
Check it out.
Buy it now: Talk Android Deals