Developing apps isn’t easy, and developing games is even tougher. Let’s teach you how to go from nothing to something in game development. The 2017 Zero to Hero Game Developer Bundle is our featured deal of the day on Talk Android Deals. We’re knocking 96% off of its usual price for a limited time.
Here’s what you get:
- Master Unity Game Development: Ultimate Beginners Bootcamp ($200 value)
- Unity Game Development: Build a First Person Shooter ($200 value)
- MagicaVoxel for Non-Artists: Create Voxel Game Assets ($39 value)
- Blender for Non-Artists: Create Low-Poly 3D Game Assets ($49 value)
- Unity Game Development Academy: Make 2D & 3D Games ($190 value)
- How To Make 2D iPhone Games Using Swift 3 and iOS 10 ($200 value)
- Learn Python Programming by Making a Game ($200 value)
- Learn to Code By Building 6 Games In The Unreal Engine ($200 value)
- Master View Game Making ($199 value)
If you were to purchase all of these things separately, it’d cost $1,477 at the end. You’re not paying anywhere close to that today. Our exclusive price is $59, and it’s one-time purchase as the courses are yours for a lifetime.
Buy it now: Talk Android Deals