We already shared our picks for the best cases a few weeks ago, but all of Spigen’s cases for both the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ are discounted on Amazon. So we have to tell you that now’s the time to get a high quality case for your phone. It’s literally every case Spigen makes for Samsung’s 2017 flagship that’s eligible for a discount of up to 50% off.
— Spigen (@SpigenWorld) March 29, 2017
One of the most popular brands in the world for phone accessories quietly slashed the prices on its Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ cases. This means, instead of paying $35 for a case like the Neo Hybrid for your Galaxy S8+, you can spend just $15. Same applies to the Liquid Air Armor for the Galaxy S8 that’s normally $17 but now $10. There are discounts across the board for cases fitting the model you have.
Here are couple of cases we’d like to point out:
- Spigen Ultra Hybrid case for Samsung Galaxy S8 ($14, down from $21)
- Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal Glitter for Samsung Galaxy S8 ($17, down from $31)
- Spigen Air Skin for Samsung Galaxy S8 ($11, down from $21)
- Spigen Ultra Hybrid S for Samsung Galaxy S8+ ($15, down from $25)
- Spigen Liquid Crystal for Samsung Galaxy S8+ ($10, down from $17)
- Spigen Slim Armor CS for Samsung Galaxy S8+ ($17, down from $40)
Spigen has a case for you whether you’re seeking protection over style or style over protection. A mix of the two is possible as well as there’s honestly a case for everyone.
If you’re wanting to see all of the cases listed at once, Spigen split the choices into two pages for their respective devices.