We all have opinions. We don’t all have the platform to share them. Now’s your chance to take your opinions into the spotlight.
Talk Android is looking for a Guest Contributor who writes things like opinions and guides for a global audience. Every week we’d like for you to produce content that stands out, but the opportunity also includes contributing other types of content except daily news. So you have to be someone who’s bold, unafraid to say what you think, and knows Android. Don’t assume that just having an Android device makes you knowledgeable. The reader needs to feel you’re credible.
What you’ll get to do:
- Write opinions, long-form pieces (and possibly guides) on a weekly basis
- Share your views on Android with the world
- Attend media events, if your location allows
Who you’ll need to be:
- Proficient in the English language (spelling, grammar, diction)
- Located in the United States
- Unique voice and organized writing style
How you’ll get noticed:
- Previous experience writing for blogs, school newspapers, or something similar
- Experience with WordPress
- Located in New York City Metropolitan Area, Greater Los Angeles Area, or San Francisco Bay Area
Keep in mind, too, that you’re writing remotely. You’ll get to do everything from wherever you are. And the compensation should be viewed as supplementary to your existing income. We view it as getting paid for talking about our passion. All of us have regular jobs elsewhere; however, we pull together to run one of the best Android sites around.
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you. Just get in touch with me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell me about yourself. Don’t ramble on telling me irrelevant things. All I’d like to know is who you are, where you’re from, what Android device(s) you have, and why you think you’re a fit.
Editor In Chief