Forget about writing long stories on Microsoft Word. That’s very tedious and you give away your amateur status. It’s time for you to start using Scrivener, a word processor used by writing professionals around the world to manage projects.
On Talk Android Deals, Scrivener is today’s featured offer. That means you’re going to save 50% on a word processor and project management tool that’s well-respected in writing.
- View & edit different sections of your writing in isolation or as a whole
- Take a “snapshot” of a document, then edit & rewrite knowing you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Easily storyboard & rearrange your project
- Utilize the fully-featured outliner to take control of the structure of your work
- Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic or custom formatting—then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- Use the name generator to create pseudonyms for interviewees or names for fictional characters
- Automatically back up your projects as zip files each time you open or close them
If you pick up Scrivener today, you’ll get a “household license” that allows the software to be put on multiple computers belonging to you and your immediate family. The price? Only $20.
Buy it now: Talk Android Deals