Windscribe is a fantastic VPN option for anyone that wants to secure their internet browsing history and habits. With that being said, it wouldn’t really be such a great option if it was just your standard VPN solution, so Windscribe goes a step further by also allowing you to get around some geoblocking restrictions from certain sites and services, as well as blocking ads from most sites. Not only does it improve your security, but it actively improves your browsing experience, too.
- Mask your physical location from 3rd parties w/ an encrypted tunnel
- Access geo-locked content from anywhere
- Avoid most ads while you’re browsing
- Torrent securely & share files w/o worrying about your ISP snooping on you
- Use on all your devices simultaneously
- Get protected by the top-notch firewall that protects you in case of connectivity loss
- Leave no trace or logs while you browse
Right now you can save around up to 90% off of a Windscribe subscription, with a one-year sub costing only $19 and a lifetime subscription costing just $49. Most other VPNs will cost at least five dollars per month, so this is a huge savings compared to pretty much everything else.
Plus, you can save an extra 16% off of our picks for best VPNs in 2016.