Picking a good VPN is always tough, but being able to save some cash the subscription can certainly make the decision easier. Right now, for instance, you can save 75% off of a lifetime subscription to OneVPN, which will cover your internet browsing for years.
OpenVPN offers many standard VPN features including servers in multiple countries, 256-bit encryption, and a firewall for added security.
- Adblocker makes ads disappear as if they had never even existed
- Up to 256-bit encryption ensures your personal information is always safe from prying eyes
- Anti-malware protects your data & operating system from harmful malware
- NAT firewall stops third parties from connecting to your device
- One-Stream lets you access the streaming content you want from anywhere you want w/ ultra-fast streaming speed
A four-year subscription to OpenVPN costs $48, or $1 per month. This lifetime subscription goes beyond that and only runs $29, marking one of the cheapest VPN deals we’ve ever seen.