Python is a popular and powerful programming language that’s frequently used in development, but like any other language it can be tough to learn from scratch. Fortunately, we’ve got a heavily discounted bundle that will help you get started with the ins and outs of Python without breaking the bank.
This multi-course bundle offers about 35 hours of content that you’ll have lifetime access to and includes an introductory course, plus some more in-depth material for web development and data analysis. You’ll also get courses on brief Python web development (which should help you create a flappy bird clone) and a starter kit for Python Django.
- Dive into Python w/ 34.5 hours of content & 291 lectures
- Understand the installation & various functions of Python
- Put your knowledge into practice by solving ‘real life’ programming problems
- Practice Python game development by creating a Flappy Bird clone
- Use Python & Matplotlib for data visualisation
- Create 2D & 3D graphs, bar charts, scatter plots & more to better understand data sets
- Import, export & manipulate data in a wide variety of forms
- Work in conjunction w/ Django to create a website from scratch
- Use map integration, e-commerce functionality & a host of other complex features
That’s a ton of material that would normally cost $185, but right now you can score everything for just $39. If you’re planning on delving into Python as a programming language, this is a fantastic place to start.