With many smartphones abandoning the 3.5mm headphone jack, you might want to considering buying a pair of nice Bluetooth headphones that will work your phone right now and any phone you buy in the next year. And the good news is that we’ve got a deal that will shave a big chunk off of a pair of bone conduction wireless headphones that might fit your needs.
This innovative set of headphones from SainSonic uses bone conduction technology to deliver sound instead of the traditional speaker-in-your-ear approach. This means you can listen to music without blocking your ears so you can still keep up with things around you.
The headphones are wireless, allow you to take calls and control music, and are weather proof, to boot.
- Stay in touch w/ the world around you w/ the open ear headset design
- Pair 2 mobile devices simultaneously so you can access music from multiple sources
- Connect & listen to devices from up to 10 meters away
- Answer a call, hang up, or adjust the volume directly from the headset
- Block out sweat & wear comfortably w/o wires
- Enjoy in extreme weather thanks to a weather-resistant anodized metal structure
- Use w/ Siri if you’re an iPhone user
Normally these Bluetooth headphones would cost $100, but right now you can knock 30% off of that and grab a pair for just $69. Not a bad deal for everything you’re getting with them.