Are you wanting to see what a smartwatch is all about, but don’t want to spend much on all of the expensive options out there? No problem! The Jarv Advantage Water-Resistant smartwatch over on Talk Android Deals might be right up your alley, then!
- Able to withstand immersion in water up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes
- Displays text in darkness & direct sunlight
- Notifies you of incoming messages, calls, social media alerts & more
- Offers up to 10 days of continuous use on a 2 hour charge
- Alerts you when UV levels are dangerously high
- Allows you to program the alarm
- Auto-disconnects when your watch is more than 33 ft. away from your device
Beyond it’s water-resistant capabilities, the smartwatch has a lot of cool features. For instance, the battery can last up to 10 days on a meager 2 hour charge. Not only that, but it can handle all of your text, call, and social media notifications. Since it’s not running Android, you won’t have access to applications on the Play Store, making this one of the more “basic” smartwatches, but if you’re a fitness buff, the Jarv Advantage Smartwatch will more than suit your needs.
Normally this smartwatch will cost you upwards of $100, depending on where you buy it from. But, over at Talk Android Deals, you can grab it for 30% off, bringing the price down to just $70 for a limited time.