This definitely falls under the “now why didn’t I think of that?” category. Ever had your phone battery die while en route to an important party or event, only to show up to a bunch of pretty upset people, wondering where the heck you’ve been, and why couldn’t they get a hold of you? Last Resort has you covered so this kind of mishap doesn’t happen again. At a predetermined percentage of your battery, the app will send preselected contacts a text message explaining that your battery is about to die and then displays a custom message of your choice.
So, if you’re one who would find this app useful, as we suspect most will, then head on over to our apps database for more info and for download. The app will run you .99 cents, but we’re sure you feel the same way that we do when we say that’s a small price to pay for convenience and peace of mind. Don’t forget to let us know what you think in the comments below. Hit the break for a list of features and more screen shots.
- Adjust when last resort sends the message, decide whats best for you
- Either 8% – 2% battery life remaining.
- User can add any personal message.
- Example : Hey my phone is dead, I’ll call you as soon as possible.
- Add unlimited number of Contacts and manage unlimited number of Messages.
- Status bar notification.