Despite us not receiving an official announcement from AT&T, Samsung has launched a new page on its website showcasing the design and specifications of the long-awaited Galaxy S6 Active.
Hit the break for the Active’s full spec list.
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED QHD display
- Exynos octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage (non-expandable)
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 16-megapixel rear-facing camera
- IP68 Dust and Waterproofing
- 2,550 mAh non-removable battery
Unlike the standard Galaxy S6, the Active ships with a dedicated button in the top left-hand corner of the device assigned to the new Activity Zone application, which provides users with a Barometer, Compass and S Health information.
If you’d like to find out more about the Galaxy S6 Active, click the source link below.