HTC has been known to offer the highest quality phones, and the One M9 is no exception. It doesn’t look much different than the M8 and M7, but it is the first phone to offer a dual tone finish in a single solid block of aluminum.
The all new One M9 comes with Sense 7 that offers new software enhancements as well. Image Match will find all photos that include a particular person. Themes are now included to better personalize your phone by setting wallpapers and customizing your app layout. You can even share your themes to social media.
The rear camera has been bumped from a small 4 Ultral Pixel to a 20 MP Sapphire Lens. More importantly, no Duo Camera at the rear. Meanwhile the front-facing camera moves to a 4 Ultra Pixel lens that is also wide angle.
BoomSound now offers Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. HTC Connect makes it easy to watch your music and videos on your smart TV, and HTC All Play lets you combine various remote speakers for that full sound experience.
- 5-inch full HD (1080p) Super LCD3 display
- 2 GHz octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage
- microSD slot for up to an additional 128 GB of strorage
- 20 MP rear camera with f /2.0, 26.8mm lens and 1080p video recording (Sapphire Lens)
- 4 Ultra Pixel front-facing camera (Wide Angle)
- IR port
- 144.6 x 69.7 x 9.61 mm
- 157 grams
- BoomSound with Dolby Digital
- GPS, WiFi AC, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 4G LTE
- 2,840 mAh battery
- Android Lollipop with Sense 7
HTC One M9 will be available mid March in EMEA, Asia Pacific, EU and North America. Color options are two toned Sliver/Gold, Dark Gunmetal Grey, all Gold, and all Pink.