We have seen numerous leaks regarding the specs of the HTC One (M9), but they are now confirmed. At the same time we also have the full list of accessories. There isn’t anything too surprising here, but this information might be helpful if you’re still working through whether you want to grab the Galaxy S 6 or the One (M9) this spring.
It’s also been confirmed that there will be a developer edition in the U.S. that will be compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile.
The phone will launch in Asia, Canada, U.S., Europe, Africa, UAE, Russia, Turkey, and China(Mainland). For the U.S., it has been confirmed to be available at AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless.
- 5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display *Still a question mark here
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 processor
- 3GB DDR4 RAM
- 32GB or 64GB ROM
- 20.7MP Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 4MP UltraPixel Front Camera
- Bluetooth 4.1
- micro SD Card slot
- 2840mAh Battery
- Support VoLTE, Carrier Aggregation and LTE Category 6 up to 300Mbps for Download, 50Mbps for Upload
- Android 5.0.2 with Sense 7.0(TBD for Android version)
- HTC DotView 2(with more abundant colors than M8’s) – HC M231/232
- Clear Case – HC C1153
- Stand Case – HC K1150
- Waterproof Case(has IP68 rating) – HC C1152
- Waterproof Headset – RC E250
- Headset 2015 – MAX 500
- HTC BoomBass with WiFi support(Old phones are also can use if the phone updated to Sense 7.)
- Screen Protector – SP R230
So what do you think? I am not loving the size of the battery.