To ring in the New Year, Pandora has received an update that brings a long-awaited feature for many users. The Alarm Clock feature does exactly what the name suggests. It starts to play music from Pandora with a station preset by the user. And it does it all right from the lockscreen. So if you need to get some more sleep, there is no digging through to hit the snooze button. Beyond that core feature, you can select what days the feature is activated for and set a sleep timer.
Hit the break for the changelog, screenshots of the changes, and download links.
Here is the full changelog:
- By popular demand, our new alarm clock lets you start your day with Pandora on your Android smartphone
- Pick one of your favorite stations to wake up to – if you like what you hear, you can keep the music playing
- Set and forget – customize how often your alarm repeats throughout the week
- Need a few extra minutes of shut eye? Hit snooze to catch more zzz’s
- Use with the sleep timer to listen to music you love morning and night
- Other small improvements and bug fixes