Motorola has announced that you can snag the Moto X at the great price of $349 for an extra two days – Wednesday 12/4 and Monday 12/9. Sales on both days will start at 12:00pm.
These sales come after Moto X Cyber Monday sales were a little too much for the Motorola website to handle, and many people were left without being able to get a device for themselves. Not only will you be able to get a Moto X for a great price, but you will also get accessories for it at 30% off by using the promo code THANKS.
Motorola has made a few changes so that people don’t have to feel rushed trying to customize their phone and click add to cart. All you have to do is register for the promotion at noon on one of the two sale days. You will receive an email with a promo code which must be used within one week. Just use the promo code to get a $150 discount of the normal price for your Moto X. Hit the break for the full instructions from Motorola.
- Go to motorola.com/holiday2daysale and register for the promotion starting at noon EST on the two sale days. You will know right away if quantities are still available.
- Once registered, you will be emailed a promo code within a few hours. This code is active for one week.
- Go to Moto Maker and design your phone within the one week window (take your time and have fun!).
- At checkout, enter your one-time promo code to receive $150 off the no-contract price in the shopping cart. (Your code only works once and for one phone.)
- Submit your order to get rocking with your custom Moto X in time for the holidays. Moto Maker will provide an estimated delivery date while you design your product and again at checkout. You will also receive an email when we start assembling your device as well as when it ships.*
Source: Motorola Blog