Google I/O season is upon us, and to celebrate, Google has updated their I/O app for 2013. The app’s aesthetics have been made Google Now-esque, with cards and swiping abundant. Once you install the app and input your Google+ credentials, you are asked whether or not you are attending the event. If you are, the app sets up your WiFi access for the Moscone Center, and lets you schedule your events.
We’ll be at I/O next week, so keep your browser at TalkAndroid for all the coverage you need. The full changelog and download link for the app is after the break.
What’s new in Version 1.0.1:
- NEW! Scan attendee badges via NFC
- NEW! Schedule changes are immediately synchronized between devices
- NEW! Lock screen widget for viewing your agenda on the go
- NEW! Vector-based maps with session info
- NEW! Dedicated HDMI video output for livestreams
- NEW! Automatic WiFi setup for attendees
- NEW! Off-site attendee mode for livestream-only viewers
- Use Google+ for login
- Support for viewing Office Hours sessions
- Improved support for devices with RTL locales