Whether you are an avid or casual Android Gamer, Humble Bundle with Android 5 has just the thing for you. As previously reported on March 05, Humble Bundle is a highly popular, fairly new power player on the Android gaming scene. Though the Humble Bundle 5 package has only been on the market for a few days now, they have already managed to raise over $1 Million in donations. In celebration of their success, the video game gurus over at Humble Bundle have just announced the release of an additional 3 awesome game titles to their already impressive lineup.
The additions include:
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP by Capybara Games
- Splice by Cipher Prime Studios
- Crayon Physics Deluxe by Klooingames
Gamers will now get a total of 9 games with the latest Android 5 bundle, and what’s best, they are all DRM free! Don’t get too excited though, these gaming goodies don’t come completely free. In order to score the 9 DRM free games, subscribers will have to unlock the pack by donating slightly more than the current average donated by other gaming fans. That means the software increases in price over time depending on when the user makes the donation. At the time of this post the average was $6.75. Not a bad price considering the amount of game content you get.
To unlock your content, hit the source below and :
- Choose an amount to donate (at this time, that’s anywhere from $6.76 on up).
- Choose how you would like to divide up your contribution (Amongst Developers, Charity, or as a Humble Tip).
- Enter your E-mail address.
- Choose whether to make the donation a gift.
That’s it…just 4 easy steps to gaming success!
Source: Humble Bundle