Those of you living in the UK are one step closer to getting the Sony Xperia Z smartphone in their hands. At the time of this writing, the smartphone is now available for pre-order through O2, Three UK, Phones4U and Carphone Warehouse. Pricing for the device will vary by the retailer and carrier, so you’ll need to hit past the break in order to get all the juicy deets.
- The device will be available in both black and white colors
- Prices start at £34/month on-contract, with an additional £69 upfront fee
- The device will be available in both black and purple colors
- O2 will be offering various tariffs and plans starting with a free Xperia Z that is £47 per month on-contract
- Device will be available in both black and white colors
- Device will be offered on 2-year contracts with O2 and Vodafone between £33 and £38 per month
- Registration page is officially up