The latest test build for the International Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) just leaked. It’s Android 4.1.2 and its firmware version is N7100XXDLJ2. Unfortunately the 2 in the Android version number is not in the second position, so don’t expect the latest and greatest that the Nexus devices are rocking. However there are some changes which include:
- New Additions in Notifcation Toggles
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
Again this is not the final build, and the official and final build will probably drop in December or January. You can install it if you wish, but there could be some bugs. Hit the break for flashing instructions.
Flashing instructions per source
- Download and Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (Get it from HERE)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add N7100XXDLJ2.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.