As the holiday season quickly approaches, most wireless carriers are gearing up major promotions and sales in order to entice customers and T-Mobile is no different. According to Brief Mobile, T-Mo is all set to announce major price drops for many of its most popular devices like the One S, Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II smartphones. All in all here’s a quick rundown of the devices that will see a price change as early as tomorrow:
- HTC One S: Will drop from $149.99 to $99
- Samsung Galaxy Note II: Will drop from $369.99 to $249.99
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze: Will drop from $99.99 to $49.99
- Samsung Galaxy S II: Will drop from $149.99 to $79.99
- Samsung Galaxy S III: Will drop from $279.99 to $129.99
This certainly isn’t a bad way to usher in the holiday season, so it will be exciting to see how many customers T-Mo can woo with the sweet prices of its popular devices.
source: Brief Mobile