The folks who brought you Siegecraft has a new game in town. Blowfish Studios just released Razor Salvation in the Google Play Store and TegraZone. In this game you take over as commander of the drop-ship “Salvation”, and your task is to rescue the Earth’s inhabitants and assist the EDSF defense effort. Razor Salvation is actually the first installment in a series and it’s based on the story of the Xenos and why they have invaded Earth. As always, you can expect special enhancements for the Tegra 3, which include destructible buildings.
- CONSOLE GRADE GRAPHICS – High polygon character models and specular bump mapped textures and full-screen pixel effects.
- DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS – Blow up various parts of the environment while mowing down your enemies!
- EXTRA LEVEL AND DROPSHIP SKIN – Special Day 0 level based in NVIDIA’s Santa Paolo HQ!
- DROPSHIP AND CIVILIAN SKINS – Earn medals and exchange them for unique paint skins for your Dropship or splash out on bikini girls and cheer leaders!!!
- DYNAMIC COVER-BASED AI -Enemies exhibit different strategies and duck in and out of cover. Dynamic objects can be blasted around the level and the enemy will continue to find cover behind them! Shoot the Xenos, protect the civilians! Or leave them alone and watch the infected eat them…
- FIRST PERSON “BEACH HEAD” DEFENCE – Use the classic FPS weapons like grenade launcher, rocket launcher and railgun. Access to awesome specials like the Redeemer!
- PLAYER CREATED FACTIONS – Create your own factions with friends and fight together to be the top performing Faction in the world!
- FIGHT FOR YOUR REGION – Help your world region to the top of the rankings!
- UNIQUE LEADERBOARD TITLES – Be the best shooter or savior and show off with the ability to be at the top!
Razor Salvation is available now for $2.99. Check out the video below and hit one of the download links to get started.