Plague Inc. has made it’s way the the Google Play Store, and it’s likely to be a hit. It’s a mix of “high strategy” and “terrifyingly realistic simulation” from developer Ndemic Creations, and thanks to Miniclip, it’s now available for the Android faithful. It’s actually a chance for you to play “Dr. Evil” in a sense because it’s up to you to bring about the end of human history by spreading pathogens. It starts with a a simple cough, but through mutations, it will eventually take on many forms which can be deadly. You job won’t be easy because the human’s will defend themselves with everything they’ve got.
- Stunning graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
- Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
- Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
- 10 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (10 Monkeys?)
- Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
- 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve, thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
- Scoreboards and achievements to track the epidemic
- Localised in English (more languages coming soon!)
Plague Inc. is Free so give it a shot. Take a look at the video trailer below and hit one of the download links to get started.