Any of our Canadian readers out there excited for the LG Optimus G? Looks like you have a reason to be as the device has now been confirmed for some of Canada’s biggest wireless carriers. Bell, Rogers and TELUS have all confirmed that the Optimus G will be available for their customers sometime in Q4 of this year.
I know LG doesn’t exactly have the best rap when it comes to updating their devices, but there’s no doubt that they make some high quality products. I just hope they decide to stay true to their updates this time around. If you’ve forgotten what the Optimus G offers you, here’s a quick list of its specs:
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Krait CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- Quad-Core and LTE
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Network: 2G / 3G / LTE
- Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPSPLUS (1280 x 768 pixels) / 15:9 ratio
- Memory: 32 GB
- RAM: 2GB DDR
- Camera: 13.0MP or 8.0MP rear / 1.3MP front
- Battery: 2,100mAh (570Wh/L) / Talk time: 15 hours / Standby: 335 hours
- Size: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- Other: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL and DLNA, NFC
Will you be getting this device once it hits your carrier?