Nevosoft is quickly becoming one of the leaders of Android gaming. We’ve already covered a couple of their recent releases, but here’s another one to throw into the mix. It’s called LandGrabbers and it’s set in the Middle Ages when the Crusades were taking place. In this game you’re a brilliant military leader with your own set of troops. Can you conquer the world? This addictive game combines the elements of strategy, simulator, and resource management. There are 27 levels in all that that take place in settings like forests, deserts, and even on an iceberg.
- 27 levels in 3 diverse locations
- Unique level mapping design for deeper tactical capabilities
- Three incredible enemy armies
- Five types of buildings with different strategic features
- Three difficulty levels that will challenge even experienced strategy experts
- Gorgeous graphics and a catchy soundtrack create a medieval atmosphere
LandGrabbers was recognized as the Best Casual Game of 2011 at the Russian Game Developers Conference. Best of all it’s Free so check out the demo video and hit one of the download links below to get started.