We already knew about the upcoming Motorola Xoom soak test and now we have confirmation that it will begin very soon… possibly as soon as tonight. Members of the Motorola Feedback Network are receiving emails that pretty much state that it’s coming any time now. Though the email does not specifically state this is the Jelly Bean update, our sources tell us that it is. Of course, that should not be a surprise to anyone considering the Xoom is pretty much a Nexus device (without the Nexus name) getting updates directly from Google.
Hit the break for the full email.
Thanks for signing up for the Motorola U.S. Wi-Fi Xoom software test. We had a very enthusiastic response to our call for participation, so we expect a good turnout. The software should be pushed to your phone later today.
Your input is really important, and to ensure we hear you, please follow these guidelines:
- Please post all your feedback in our private community (link below). This also where you’ll find help during the soak.
- Please do not call or contact Motorola support for help during the soak. The team there is not yet ready to support this software.
- I’m not able to check private messages on the forums during soaks, so if you need immediate help that’s not a good route to take.
- Please do not reply to this email. Post your questions and feedback to our private community.
- If you have any problems accessing the private community, please click here for help.
Thanks so much for your participation! We really appreciate your time and insights. We’ll start the push soon so please start your visit to the private community here. You’ll find additional important information in the Welcome message as soon as you sign in.