Yesterday we told you that Madfinger’s Dead Trigger was going to get a pretty hefty update, and we just wanted to let you know that’s now live in the Play Store. There’s one more bonus as it’s now free to play. Here’s the full changelog:
- New weapons: Chain Saw, Lewis Machine Gun, Marine Engine with blades and American West Rifle
- New gadget: Head-Flator X100 to inflate the heads of zombies to XXXL size!
- New zombies: mutated mobsters or armored SWAT members
- New environments: underground car park or secret research base
- Survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
- Daily rewards
- Casino: try your luck with a slot machine
- Save game data with cloud backup
- Support Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play
If you never tried Dead Trigger, hit the break for one of the download links and get some shoot on.
Full press release:
Dead Trigger on Android Free To Play and with Massive Update
Brno, Czech Republic – July 20th 2012 – Dead Trigger, visually stunning first person zombie shooter
arcade from Madfinger Games, today gets the new update the whole Android world has been calling
The new update brings more fun, more blood, more gadgets. From now on players can:
* experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy
Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American
* enjoy the new funny and handy gadget – the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of
zombies to XXL size and… Headshot!
* meet new zombie creatures – mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
* explore new fantastic environments – underground car park or secret research base institute
* try out new gadgets or get more money – reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for
massacre of hordes of zombies
* visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
* and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup
This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!
Moreover, Dead Trigger is now available on Google Play free to play while still remaining funny and
fully playable without necessity of IAP.