An early preview of CyanogenMod 10 loaded with Jellybean 4.1 has been released for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III (UPDATE also for T-Mobile and Sprint versions as well). It’s in a very early state so you won’t be seeing a lot of CM9′s features merged over yet, but hopefully soon.
Some known issues being worked on include:
- Overlay for UI (extra butter)- We’re waiting on CodeAurora to publish, UI is a little janky.
- Camera preview turns green during animations and may crash.
- MMS downloading doesn’t work but sending & retrieving does work, use a 3rd party SMS/MMS app that can download them. (For T-Mobile)
- All the things.
Hit the break for download links and instructions.
- Install the ClockworkMod Recovery for “d2att”. CM can’t provide support for other recoveries. Other recoveries may work fine though but not a guarantee.
- Grab the appropriate preview build for the carrier brand you have AT&T / T-Mobile / Sprint
- Reboot your device into recovery mode and install from there.
Google Apps is not in this ROM so you can grab them elsewhere. Also the build contains a lot of patches that have yet to be committed to the repositories.
As this is a early build, you can expect to see a few bugs in it. For more information and to get in on the conversation hit up the source link.