Last week we told you about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 finally receiving the Android 4.0.4 update and now it looks like it’s the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus‘ turn. First in line to snag the update will be the Austrian Wi-Fi/3G version of the device (GT-P6200) and should be available now through Samsung KIES and as an OTA update. The update will bring the usual ICS suspects such as Face Unlock, new notifications panel, added butter, and the new multitasking menu. For you Austrian folks with a Tab 7.0 Plus, you should be able to check for a looming update right now by heading to Settings, About Tablet, Software Update. As I mentioned earlier you can also use Samsung KIES to pull the update manually.
The next Sammy tablets to receive the update will be:
- GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
- GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
- GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
- GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
- GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G
If you are the owner of one of these devices listed above I would imagine the update to roll out in the coming week.