Everyone’s favorite photo altering application, Instagram, has announced an update to the app bringing with it many bug fixes and improved functionality. Check out the change-log below and if you’re not currently using Instagram for Android and want to, you can check out the Play Store download link and QR code for convenience. Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment or two in the comments section below.
- Improved search functionality
- Support for location data taken from Gallery images when geotag is selected
- Fix for HTC Sensation 4G freezing using tilt shift
- Improved support and bugfixes for devices using the Instagram advanced camera
- Addresses tilt shift issues on lower resolution images