Good news for you T-Mobile HTC One S owners. A new update has been readied by T-Mo and they’ve begun to push out version 1.84.531.2.710RD to all handsets beginning today. The update is being delivered via the OTA (over the air) method and T-Mobile sates that you wont be able to force the download yourself. Looks like you will just have to be patient on this one. The update is rolling out in stages and should reach all One S devices by July 7th. Along with the usual bug fixes the update includes the following:
- Resolves goodbye splash not appearing when powering off due to low battery.
- Resolves voicemail indicator not appearing while using Wi-Fi calling.
- Improvements to Wi-Fi Calling
- Improvements to camera stability
- Resolves signal fluctuation.
So there you have it folks. Keep an eye out for an update notification because overall improvements are always welcomed. Hit the source link to see the official support doc and be sure to let us know when the update hits your device.