We all know the HTC Rezound is inching its way closer to ICS glory, but in the meantime— we have some unofficial leaks to share with you all. The software build 3.14.605.5 brings another round of bug fixes and even more radios in addition to the following:
- Lock screen shortcut settings separated from launcher bar shortcuts
- 3G/4G icon displayed prior to entering decryption password
- Hidden menu (*#*#4636#*#*) removed
- Messages application – wrong sender displayed on occasion
- IPv6 solicitation timer value change
- New radios
If you’re an owner of the Rezound and are interested in giving the latest leak a whirl, hit the break for full download links and installation instructions.
**In order to update your Rezound, you’ll need to make sure your device is fully stocked with a locked bootloader or have S-off.**
- After downloading the file, rename it to “PH98IMG.zip” (no quotes)
- Place the renamed file onto the root of the SD Card
- Power down your device
- Reboot into the bootloader by holding VOL DOWN + Power
- The flashing process should begin automatically
Once the process is done— the device will automatically reboot and voila!, you’re all set to enjoy some of that Android 4.0 goodness.
source: Android Police