Bouygues Telecom have today announced that they will be the first carrier to launch the upcoming Samsung i7500 Android phone in Europe later this year.
Originally scheduled for a June release, it appears the Samsung handset has been pushed back a few weeks with Bouygues Telecom aiming for an early July launch.
The French carrier have also stated that the device will be marketed as the Samsung Galaxy rather than the i7500.
Samsung Galaxy i7500 specs include:
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps (900 / 1700/ 2100MHz), EDGE / GPRS (850/ 900/1800/1900) connectivity
- Android OS
- 3.2” HVGA(320×480) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 5 MP Camera (Auto Focus), Power LED
- Bluetooth® 2.0, USB 2.0, WiFi, MicroUSB, 3.5mm headset jack
- built-in GPS
- Internal memory: 8GB
- External memory: Micro SD (Up to 32GB)
- Battery 1500 mAh
- Size 115 x 56 x 11.9mm
The Samsung Galaxy will launch across France in early July.