For root users, there’s no question that Titanium Backup has been the preferred backup app of choice. Its ability to sync your backups to Dropbox and Box.net has helped it become a must-have app. With its latest release, the paid version, Titanium Backup Pro, has upped the ante and added support for syncing to Google Drive. But how have they pulled this off since there is still no Android-to-Google Drive API yet? Apparently, the devs were able to use the “old” Google Docs API to get things working. Clever lads.
Google Drive support isn’t the only new feature. Hit the break for the full changelog and download link.
• [PRO] Supports Google Drive!
• [PRO] Can use a Filter for Dropbox/Box/Google Drive sync. All features from the Filters screen are supported.
• Can backup & restore system apps on stock ROMs, for backups made with TB 5.1.0+.
• Fixed infamous “Android Market query failed” error when viewing Market info on an app.
• Fixed frozen system apps getting defrosted when integrating their updates into ROM.
• Fixed TB launch failure on some ROMs (for LG Optimus 2X & SGS2).
• Misc improvements & bugfixes.