The HTC Rezound has already had one or two of tastes of Ice Cream Sandwich in the past. Looks like the folks at AndroidPolice have uncovered build 3.13.605.7, the latest iteration of Android 4.0.3 for the rezound that not only fixes a bunch of bugs, but adds new radios as well.
Hit the break for instructions, download links, and changelog.
Let’s start with what has been fixed in this latest build.
- Facebook force close when you tap a video album
- Roaming charges when in Canada & Mexico
- “Android updating” message on power up
- Camera not launching
- Hotspot turning off after 10 minutes
- Exchange mail account removed after FOTA
- Car dock limiting charging current
- “Set Current Date” popping up frequently
- BUA+ (multiple issues)
- Flash player removed
- OTA over incorrect APN
- OTA SW update time
- Camera dark when using Facelock
- Text field difficult to read
Now let’s move on to the actual downloads and instructions.
NOTE: This will not work if you have unlocked your bootloader with the HTC Bootloader unlock tool. Your phone must be completely stock with a locked bootloader OR you must have S-Off.
- Download the file from one of these mirrors:
AP Mirror #1
AP Mirror #2
AP Mirror #3
- Rename the file to “PH98IMG.zip” (without the quotes)
- Place the file onto the root of your SD card.
- Power down your phone.
- Reboot into the bootloader by holding VOL DOWN and Power
- The flashing should begin automatically