Color Splash FX landed in the Google Play Store about a week ago. It’s made by Androidslide, makers of the very popular Camera ZOOM FX and Photo FX Live Wallpaper apps.
Color Splash FX turns your color photos to black and white by “painting” with you finger. You can also bring back the color with the same “painting” motion.
- Paint in color or gray
- Zoom in and out or scroll with two-finger pinching gestures
- Pixel perfect brush adjustment: size, edge, opacity
- Brush size adjusts to size of your finger!
- Unlimited undo for accidental touch
- Show brush tip
- Magnify area under finger
- Highlight colored regions with a red tint
- Save sessions and continue where you left off
- Import photos from your photo album or camera
- Works in portrait / landscape modes
- Share your masterpieces to Facebook, Twitter & Flickr
- Support for all phones and tablets
- Set as wallpaper / contact
- Full help and instructions
Color Splash FX is free, but they do offer an in app purchase that will remove ads and add the ability to Zoom 20x, highlight colored regions, show brush tip, magnify area under finger, and much more. It normally costs $1.99, but it’s on sale now for .99 cents. They also plan on adding in a bunch of new features in the coming weeks so definitely check it out.