We all love Android here, but there comes a point where all of us at one time or another are waiting and wondering when the latest software update will finally make its way to our device. Thanks to an anonymous Verizon employee, we now have a leaked list of upcoming Android handsets that can expect to receive ICS very soon. Here is the breakdown:
- HTC Rezound – OTA update available May 9
- Motorola RAZR – OTA update available May 21
- Motorola RAZR MAXX – OTA update available May 21
- Motorola Xoom 4G – TBA, awaiting approval
- Motorola Xoom 3G – TBA, awaiting approval
The tipster goes on to say that Big Red pushes out its OTA over a 14 day period from the release date, “in batches“, so no worries if you don’t see the update on the exact day listed. Hit the source link below for more details.